Saturday, December 24, 2011

Home For The Holidays

Home For The Holidays:
I'll spend today, Christmas Eve, with my boyfriend's family. His mom and I are going to bake cookies and pies and wrap up the odds and ends of pulling Christmas off. For dinner we are having French Dip sandwiches, and I made a batch of Vodka Gummy Bears for after dinner. We'll spend the night and do an early morning Christmas with Chris's parents. Chris's mom still waits up to hear Santa land on the roof, and will be jumping up and down with glee by 4:30AM tomorrow morning.

After we spend a few hours on Christmas morning with Chris's family, my sister and her boyfriend will pick us up for the trip to Anacortes. My aunt and uncle are hosting a celebration for a group of 13 at their beautiful waterfront home.

I've already wrapped up all the gifts for both our families and stacked them high on my vanity. That means no makeup for me today, at least until we load the car:


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

-SoTweetie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment