Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nicki Minaj For Mitt Romney - New Verse!!

Hey everyone!

Nicki Minaj is featured on Lil Wayne's new song Mercy. 

Below is the song and her verse lyrics, and under that I will post my video discussion about the election and economy.

I made the video when we had not yet chosen a Republican candidate, but the message stands.




Nicki Minaj Mercy Verse Lyrics:

Young Money (X8)

Yo
Drop it to the floor
Make that dick shake
My homegirl slurp it like a milkshake
All you nigg*s want some Nick cake
If you eat ass I got a thick plate

Weezy

Weezy, don't we do this very easy?
I came from Trinidad on a temporary visa
Cuz motha-fuckas know
I put the hex on bitches
I fuck a bitch over
Like I'm sexin bitches

Tic-tac-toe then I put the X on bitches
Point, game, I score who's next you bitches?

Cuz all you nigg*s fake and all you nigg*s broke
So all you nigg*s fuck you
All you nigg*s choke
Cuz all you do is pulse and argue over hoes
So all you nigg*s toast
Cuz all yall deep throat
Word

Fu-fuck your lambo
Fu-fuck your Merc
I got more money
In my fuckin purse

C-Court side
You in the C section
I'm with them Bloods
You with the 'C' section

In Malibu
I'm by the sea section
And all these bitches is my sons
Yeah, C-section

I'm A Republican Voting For Mitt Romney
You Lazy Bitches Is Fuckin Up The Economy

                                                   Out in Miami I be chillin with a zombie
                                                      Diablo, Alejandro, ¿Dimelo Ghandi?


My Thoughts On Voting + Economy:


No comments:

Post a Comment