Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Shower Favorites

 Check out my favorite three products from April 2012. I found a new way to clear my complexion and exfoliate for only $1 and I also discovered body splash for the first time in my life. 





For the longest time, I had been trying to clear my skin up using the Clinique Acne Solutions line. The toner was average, the lotion is good (purchased a bigger bottle separately after trying), and the face wash flat out sucked. Anyway, I had the face wash in my shower and was attempting to use it up before switching products. As months (literally) went by, I couldn't help but notice that the face wash seemed to be a never-ending bottle.  I checked it out and realized that the top of the bottle was letting water in and diluting the solution. I threw it out and ordered the Green Gel face wash from MAC that I'd been eying. I've been using it for about a month now and it is one of my favorites from April. It's mild yet controls my breakouts, and does not leave my face feeling dry.

I received my replacement nail polish from Rimmel London/COTY inc and will write about it later on today or tomorrow. The borderline "complimentary product" they provided me with is humorously half-asked.

Contact me:
Twitter: @So_Tweetie
Pinterest: SoTweetie
utubinit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment