Saturday, February 25, 2012

RE: EVERYTHING

When the Facebook Parenting video first came out, I heard the audio on the radio. I got home and immediately looked it up on Youtube. After boyfriend and I watched it, we were redirected to a RE: video this lady had posted. It was terrible and I was bemused by the number of views. I told my boyfriend (who doesn't use Youtube) how just by putting RE: and using the original video name, this woman's video would go viral. People would think it was the daughter replying to her father.

Then, I saw this video called RE:EVERYTHING (by DireBoris) in the popular video feeds. Remembering the stupid RE: video I'd already watched, I didn't click on it. I continued to see it as a popular video on Youtube's home page for a few days but refused to click - thinking it was one of Youtube's poorly filtered viral videos.

Today, I was brought to the DireBoris channel to watch a video about the ridiculousness of Youtube's recent changes. I thought they were spot on, so I finally clicked on the RE: EVERYTHING video. The guy basically puts a hilariously accented twist on my original thoughts about the RE lady.

Watch it below, be entertained but also catch his point:



"She reply to 1000 video and every day she update her channel! I don't understand, it make me go explode and fly to the moon in many small pieces!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment