Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

I recently received this package of Kiss Nail Dress fashion polish for testing/review. I am obviously stoked to try them, I mean look at my chippy polish compared to the detailed designs of these fashion strips! The design I have is called Princess.

I discussed this product briefly in one of my recent Youtube videos, and mentioned that I will do a tutorial but this afternoon I went to Walgreens after work and found myself picking my jaw up off the floor when I passed the display. I was thisclose to buying a second pack of them ($6.99) because the designs were so amazing, but I refrained just until I'm able to give this set a try. The package includes 28 fashion strips which can be applied to fingers or toes and last up to ten days. You don't even need a top coat! If I go out for another pair of these I will be picking up the 'Sexy' design.

Monday is my Saturday so I plan to have a video tutorial posted for these (or at least filmed) by then.

For more information and to see designs, visit:
www.KissNailDress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment