Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor

Tonight I took the most fabulous shower! I turned on my shower LED light and tried out my new Venus & Olay Razor for the first time. This razor came with two of the biggest moisturizing strips I've ever seen on a razor and promised that it's strips of petrolatum and glycerin would replace shaving cream.

I trustingly started with my underarms, moved on to legs and then lady parts and was not at all disappointed! If you are a subscriber to my Youtube channel you may know that I have suggested only using electric razors on your lady parts; I stand corrected. This was the first time I used the razor so it is yet to be seen how long the moisture strips last, but in new-condition I wouldn't have any reservations about using the Venus & Olay Razor for the bikini line. The Olay moisture strips and flexible head make you feel at ease about using a 5-blade razor on any body part.

I was sent the Venus & Olay Razor for consideration and review in the Love VoxBox by Influenster, in partnership with www.gillettevenus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment