Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012

I had no idea about this whatsoever. My impression was that the economy was the only oppression in Africa. Please devote a half an hour now, or book mark this page and watch the video later. I'm only 7:35 in and I've started to cry. From here on this blog will mark my reaction to the film as I watch.


Gavin: What a cutie pie! You can see in his face that he is an innocent, so saddened by the situation.

Why would you want to mutilate someone's face? Pure evil would motivate that, nothing else. The terror in the victims eyes is awful. A tear is falling from one at the 11:22 mark.

Joseph Kony is fighting only to maintain his power!

Unfortunately the United States government fights for oil, their own power, and money: not for humanitarian causes. Because we are currently engaged in a war over natural resources, we are less able to act on Kony.

16:05 What a joyful laugh and smile! Such spirit.


Jim Inhofe Republican Senator, Oklahoma :

"Of all the problems that are out there, none is more severe than one that mutilates and takes the lives of little kids."

"It's Got To Be 2012."

Barack Obama approved sending troops to Uganda!? This happened in October and I did not hear about it. This is an effort that I support.

The Steps We Need To Take, In Reverse:
  • Find Kony
  • Get Technology + Training To Track Kony
  • US Training Assistance Deployed
  • Get Kony's Name Out To Display Interest In Capturing Kony

WE HAVE THE POWER!

April 20th takes on a new meaning this year. Cover the country with Kony on April 20th, 2012. Posters, bracelets, etc. Please participate. Help Stop Joseph Kony.


I Believe The Children Are Our Future;
Teach Them Well, And Let Them Lead The Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment