Monday, March 19, 2012

Makeover Monday

Today is Monday, but in my world it's Saturday. The sun is out after a weekend full of rain, snow and hail showers here in Washington. My nail polish is chipped, my legs need to be shaven, my skin needs exfoliating, and my feet need to be soaked. 


Lucky for me, I got a LoveVoxBox in the mail last week and I have a few products to try out. My hands will get a makeover this afternoon when I use the Kiss Nail Dress that I blogged about the other day, and my legs will feel super silky after I try out the new Venus + Olay razor. 

I've also got a couple new colors of Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro that I picked up at Walgreens yesterday, Steel Grey and Hard Metal. They were 50% off so I got two for less than $5. My toes are going to have the Steel Grey on them; if I can manage to get the Kiss Nail Dress on my big toe I will be so excited! 


Another item I picked up at Walgreens was Clairol Nice'n Easy foam hair color in 4RB (Dark Reddish Brown). I have been wanting to move away from Auburn hair and think this will be a great new tone for me. Later on this week I will make a video about the dye just like the one below where I reviewed L'Oreal Sublime Mousse:

So, this week is going to be full of video updates and product reviews. I am really excited to try out these items and share how I feel about them with you all.

Take some time and care for yourself today!

No comments:

Post a Comment