Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Rant

I have been planning to make a video raving about my collection of Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro polish.

Just before doing the video, I found a new color I HAD to try. The color is on the far right below and is called 282 Hard Metal. 

(Bella with) My Collection:


When I opened the Hard Metal bottle, I was sad to see that less than half of the bristles were there.



I went to the Rimmel website to let them know I got a faulty product, and was redirected to a website for Coty Inc. I was required to provide what I felt to be an abundance of unnecessary contact information. I thought it odd that they required my full name, address and phone number just to submit a comment; but I figured in my case it would be easier for them to get me a replacement that way.

After sending the message explaining my dilemma, I went out of town to visit my grandma for a week. During that time, we went shopping and I showed her the Rimmel polishes in a store. I told her about the polish being my favorite - and also about the brush issue I'd contacted them about. She said she's been a Rimmel makeup fan for a long time (hadn't heard of the polish though) and added with confidence, "they'll take care of you". 

Well, it's been over a week and I am sad to report that I haven't even gotten a response from Coty Inc or Rimmel. I'm left wondering if I should do a video review of the polishes now. I truly love the polish and lots of qualities it offers, but this neglect by the company leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. If I do make a video, instead of raving I think I'll be ranting. 

The square bottles had me at hello, but maybe it's time to revert back to OPI.  Or start using Kiss Nail Dress more often!

As for Rimmel: I can be contacted at utubinit@gmail.com if they want to replace the Hard Metal polish. I suggest they and the folks at Coty Inc watch and take notes from the below video by customer service expert Shep Hyken:




No comments:

Post a Comment