Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sisterly Samples

A bunch of samples and products I boxed up for my sister to try!
Like, Comment and Subscribe for channel updates.

 

Thanks for watching!  Read on for details and a look back on my videos about the products I gave my sis in the Sisterly Samples box:

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (removal video below)



Bliss No Zit Sherlock Rubberizing Mask (my review video below)


Cucumber Eye Pads (review video below)



Orange Eye Pads (Rejuvenating)
Clinique Clarifying Lotion
Stash Tea (Influenster unboxing below)


David Beckham Signature Perfume
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Bronzer
Sephora Advanced Lash Booster
Dior Hydralife Creme Sorbet Pro Youth Eye Cream
Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer
De Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Lotion
Kinoki Foot Pads
Skinlite Nose Strip
Nicole Miller Bronze Glo Tanning Towelettes


Follow Me On Twitter:
@SoTweetie


No comments:

Post a Comment